- The test contains all the items required to perform 1 test.
- The test detects Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1
- With filtration step, the sensitivity of the water test is 100 CFU/L.
- The test detects Viable-But-Non-Culturable Bacteria and Legionella SG1 in all stages of its life-cycle.
- No need to measure or dilute solutions.
- Provides straightforward results, on-site, within 25–35 minutes.
- The test is simple to use, no interpretation is required.
- Minimizes delays and downtime.
- Regular use increases confidence in Legionella controls.
FILTERED WATER TEST – QUARTERLY
From: $100.00 every 3 months
Filtered Water Kit – Single Test
With easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
This kit is designed to test for Legionella in water in risk areas identified by CDC* such as:
- Domestic and industrial hot and cold water systems.
- Cooling towers.
- Decorative fountains, hot tubs and pools.
- Sinks and showers.
- Misters, sprinklers, air washers, humidifiers and others.
*The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a federal agency that conducts and supports health promotion and preparedness activities with the aim of improving overall public health.
|Number of Test Kits||
1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50