- The test contains all the items required to perform 1 test.
- The test detects Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1
- With filtration step, the sensitivity of the water test is 100 CFU/L.
- The test detects Viable-But-Non-Culturable Bacteria and Legionella SG1 in all stages of its life-cycle.
- No need to measure or dilute solutions.
- Provides straightforward results, on-site, within 25–35 minutes.
- The test is simple to use, no interpretation is required.
- Minimizes delays and downtime.
- Regular use increases confidence in Legionella controls.
OnSite Legionella Testing’s Filtered Water Test uses Lateral Flow Immunochromatographic Assay (LFICA) technology to detect the presence of cell surface antigens from Legionella bacteria. It uses Legionella antibodies, tagged with red nanoparticles, which bind to any bacteria found in the sample and make them visible on a line on the device. The test works just like a pregnancy test – one line indicates a negative result and two lines indicate a positive result.